For the last 10 years, Crucial Point’s popular technology blog CTOvision.com has provided business focused context on how to make the most of technology, including providing context for senior corporate executives. The site is now pulling together all executive level content into one focused resource which can help executives more rapidly get the information they need to dominate in the highly competitive Internet connected world we all operate in.
This new site is called The Boardroom.
We provide insights from leading executives and expert technologists in succinct reports below.
Some of our most popular reporting for the c-suite includes:
- Cybersecurity Due Diligence: Now a best practice in Merger & Acquisition (M&A)
- CTO as a Service: Leverage proven enterprise technologists to further your business objectives
- DoD Contractors: Complying with new DFARS regulations is easier with external help
- What Is The FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool?
- What Cybersecurity Companies should I research?
- How do I kick off market research?
- How do I engage a CTO for Technology Due Diligence?
- What should I tell the board about cybersecurity?
- What Executives Should Know About Ethereum
- What Should Executives Know About How Blockchain, Smart Contracts and Cryptocurrencies Are Disrupting Business?
- All Companies Who Interact With European Citizens Must Check Architecture For Compliance With New GDPR Data Rules
- Enterprise Security and Functionality Benefits of the new Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) Approach
- 2018 Goal: Re-position Cybersecurity As An Enabler
- What should board members know about cybersecurity?
- How do I start or scale my federal business?