Crucial Point has extensive experience in Due Diligence for Transactional Support/M&A and related activities, including support to Venture Capital and Private Equity firms and for businesses seeking to acquire other businesses. Our focus is on helping business decision-makers understand what is unique, especially in the technologies of the company under evaluation and the value customers see in those technologies.
In Technology Due Diligence, There Is No Substitute For Experience
Assessing the value of a technology, especially the value to potential enterprise customers, requires an understanding of the entire stack of technology, from storage to servers to operating systems to middleware to communications to applications. Crucial Point brings technologists to bear with deep experience in the full spectrum of enterprise IT and years of experience in performing technical due diligence (TDD) studies.
Among the risks we evaluate are:
- Risks that technology is not enterprise-ready
- Risks that the technology is not competitive or does not differentiate enough
- Risks that the technology will not scale, or is not supported well enough
- Risks that the technology is not secure enough
Our team also brings an unparalleled background in understanding the mission needs of both business and government customers.
Questions/comments/suggestions? Please contact us for more information.
Additional Due Diligence Information:
- Crucial Point Due Diligence Services: A summary of our offerings
- Our Technology Due Diligence Process: Our core processes
- Due Diligence in Cybersecurity: Experience Matters
- Due Diligence in Defense, Intelligence and National Security: A specialty
- IT Due Diligence: Analyze target company IT infrastructures, processes and people
- CTO Consultants for Technology Due Diligence: A key focus area for Crucial Point
- How to Find and Select a Due Diligence Firm: Tips from the Crucial Point team