For 10 years, Crucial Point and CTOvision have supported business and government decision-makers with action oriented research, consulting and advisory services. We have continually provided insights on our research via products under our CTOvision and ThreatBrief brands. The current newsletter lineup includes:
- The Monthly CTOvision.com Tech Review provides a recap of the most significant trends sweeping the technology community in the prior month, plus insights into coming events and activities. This is our largest distribution list with over 32000 members. As its name implies, it is published once a month.
- The Daily CTOvision.com Update provides a summary of posts we publish on our blog. If we don’t publish it does not go out, but it is never more than once a day to 6,000 readers. All posts on the site are also shared with the over 14,500 CTOvision twitter followers and over 12,000 of Bob Gourley’s connections on LinkedIn.
- The CTOvision Pro IT Report summarizes enterprise IT developments and concepts. Transmitted to a select list of 700 CTOs and other tech professionals every Tuesday.
- The Weekly Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics Newsletter is a weekly review of hot topics on the theme of Big Data. This is our fastest growing list with over 1,500 readers receiving the newsletter every Wednesday.
- The Weekly Cyberwar and Cybersecurity Review summarizes enterprise IT security technologies and concepts and the issues you need to track regarding the high end threat actors. Over 6,000 readers receive this report every Thursday.
- The Daily Threat Brief Our version of the President’s Daily Brief (PDB) focused on cyber threats and tips on being as secure as possible. Sent daily to a list of over 4,500 executives seeking insights into threats to business growth. Reports are also shared with over 10,000 Twitter followers of ThreatBrief.
For more and to sign up see: Crucial Point and CTOvision Newsletter Signups
For more see: