Crucial Point provides the technical talent with enterprise business savvy required for due diligence assessments.
We support due diligence assessments for Venture Capital companies, Private Equity firms and for businesses seeking to acquire other businesses. Our focus is on helping business decision-makers understand what is unique, especially in the technologies of the company under evaluation and the value customers see in those technologies.
Assessing the value of a technology, especially the value to potential enterprise customers, requires an understanding of the entire stack of technology, from storage to servers to operating systems to middleware to communications to applications. Crucial Point brings technologists to bear with deep experience in the entire spectrum of enterprise IT and years of experience in performing due diligence studies.
Our technologists include former InfoWorld Top 25 CTO of the year award winner Bob Gourley, experienced at evaluating the business worth of technology and ready now to serve your due diligence needs.
Questions/comments/suggestions? Please contact us for more information.
Additional Due Diligence Information:
- Crucial Point Due Diligence Services: A summary of our offerings
- Our Technology Due Diligence Process: Our core processes
- Due Diligence in Cybersecurity: Experience Matters
- Due Diligence in Defense, Intelligence and National Security: A specialty
- IT Due Diligence: Analyze target company IT infrastructures, processes and people
- CTO Consultants for Technology Due Diligence: A key focus area for Crucial Point
- How to Find and Select a Due Diligence Firm: Tips from the Crucial Point team