On Tuesday 15 Dec at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in DC cybersecurity professionals from across the public sector will gather with some of the nation’s most capable technology vendors to strategize on ways to improve enterprise cybersecurity.
This event, titled the 2015 Cybersecurity Playbook, includes presentations from thought leaders and highly regarded professionals such as
- Trevor Rudolph Chief of the Cyber and National Security Unit at OMB.
- Michael Kaiser, Executive Director, National Cyber Security Alliance
- Bob Gourley, Publisher CTOvision
- Charles Romine, Director, Information Technology Laboratory, NIST
- Brad Nix, Deputy Director, DHS Computer Emergency Readiness Team
- Maria Roat Chief Technology Officer, US Department of Transportation
For more info and to register see: http://www.governmentcyberplaybook.com/
To learn more about how Crucial Point can support your events see: Crucial Point Corporate Events and Training